Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the lives of the older adults we serve. The O’Neill Senior Center, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit, tax-exempt corporation that depends on the support of individuals, local businesses and community organizations to support our mission of helping seniors live healthy, independent and productive lives. As a nonprofit organization, we are dedicated to serving all older adults of Washington County, Ohio, regardless of their ability to pay for services. New for 2020, the CARES Act has been established to help nonprofits impacted by COVID-19. Individuals who do not itemize deductions can take a one-time deduction of up to $300 for gifts made to charitable organizations.
To learn how you can make a difference, explore our giving opportunities below.
In-kind contributions of specific items are always appreciated and largely impact the services provided at the O’Neill Senior Center. When making a gift, please consider contributing toward one of the items on our wish list that will assist us in providing services.
- Updated chairs for computer lab
- Mounted, wireless projector
- Accordion walls for soundproofing our multi-purpose room
- Matching funds for state and federal grants
- Hybrid passenger vehicle to increase fuel efficiencies while transporting seniors to their medical appointments
- Linens for special events and building rentals
- Sturdy conference room table
- Assistance with landscaping that would allow for increased safety and limited time for maintenance.