Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the lives of the older adults we serve. The O’Neill Senior Center, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit, tax-exempt corporation that depends on the support of individuals, local businesses and community organizations to support our mission of helping seniors live healthy, independent and productive lives. As a nonprofit organization, we are dedicated to serving all older adults of Washington County, Ohio, regardless of their ability to pay for services.
To learn how you can make a difference, explore our giving opportunities below.
In-kind contributions of specific items are always appreciated and largely impact the services provided at the O’Neill Senior Center. When making a gift, please consider contributing toward one of the items on our wish list that will assist us in providing services.
- Updated chairs for computer lab
- Mounted, wireless projector
- Accordion walls for soundproofing our multi-purpose room
- Matching funds for state and federal grants
- Hybrid passenger vehicle to increase fuel efficiencies while transporting seniors to their medical appointments
- Linens for special events and building rentals
- Sturdy conference room table
- Assistance with landscaping that would allow for increased safety and limited time for maintenance.